PRIVATE SECTOR EXPERIENCE
- Principal, Ryan, Tampa office
– Specializes in providing negotiated credits and incentives
services, including, but not limited to, property tax abatements,
sales tax refunds, cash grants, and tax increment financing.
– Additional federal tax specialties include consulting, compliance,
accounting methods, accounting for income taxes (ASC 740), and
- Managing Director (LLC member), national tax and business advisory firm
- Director, two national accounting firms
– Member of respective national accounting methods team and
accounting for income taxes.
– Participated in Tour of Duty in Washington National Tax Office for
national accounting firm.
Ms. Newbold lectures on various tax topics for Ryan clients. Additionally, she has appeared as a speaker for the following organizations:
- American Society of Women Accountants (Tampa Chapter and National Conference)
- Florida Institute of CPAs
- Tax Executives Institute (Florida Chapter)
- American Society of Women Accountants
– President (Present)
– President-Elect (2011–2012)
- Institute for Professionals in Taxation
- Bachelor of Business Administration Degree, Accounting, University of Georgia
- Master of Accountancy Degree (Emphasis in Taxation), University of Georgia
- Certified Public Accountant, Licensed in Georgia and Florida