Turn by Turn Driving Directions from Port Columbus International Airport
- Follow airport exit signs headed north on International Gateway toward I-670W.
- Take ramp to I-670W.
- At fork, keep left toward I-670W/US 62W/Columbus.
- Take Exit 5 and merge to I-71S.
- Take Exit 108B to US-40/Broad Street.
- Turn right onto US-40W/Broad Street.
- Turn left onto S 3rd Street.
- Turn left onto E State Street.
Garage parking access is on E State Street. Follow the parking signs up the ramp to access parking. Business-hour parking rates, from 9:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m., are $3.00 for 0–20 minutes and $1.00 per each additional 20 minutes, to a daily maximum of $12.00. Parking before 9:00 a.m. incurs a daily flat rate charge of $8.00. Parking after 5:00 p.m. is a flat rate of $3.00. After 8:00 p.m., all parking is paid through the automated cashier—all parking is $2.00. Special event and weekend parking can be up to $7.00. Parking can be validated by stamp in the Ryan office but is only valid before 8:00 p.m. at the cashier.
Inclement Weather Status – Weather conditions normal, the Columbus office is open.