PRIVATE SECTOR EXPERIENCE
- Principal, Ryan, Dallas office
– Specializes in providing federal income tax expertise in global
interest netting, statutes of limitations, claims for refunds, Internal
Revenue Service (IRS) transcription comprehension, and other
IRS practice and procedure matters for Ryan TAARP, the Firm’s
proprietary tax account analysis review program.
- Practice Leader, Federal Income Tax, Ryan
- 27 years of experience
- Founding Partner, tax account analysis review firm
- National Director, Tax Account Analysis, international accounting firm
Mr. Veeder lectures on various tax topics for industry meetings and conferences.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Texas State Board of Certified Public Accountants
- Bachelor of Business Administration Degree, Accounting, The University of Texas at Austin