Please note: Due to the cost and limited availability of parking in New York, it is strongly suggested that visitors take a taxi to Rockefeller Plaza. However, for those who wish to drive, instructions from two of the major airports are provided below.
Turn by Turn Driving Directions from John F. Kennedy International Airport
- Head Northeast from 1 Central Terminal Area.
- Take the ramp to Airport Exit.
- Merge onto JFK Access Road.
- Continue onto Van Wyck Expressway.
- Continue onto I-678 N/Van Wyck Expressway.
- Take Exit 9 for NY-25 W/Queens Boulevard.
- Merge onto New York 25 W/Queens Boulevard.
- Continue to follow New York 25 W.
- Take the exit toward E 60th Street.
- Keep right at the fork; follow signs for 1 Avenue N/FDR Drive.
- Turn left onto 5th Avenue. (Destination is on the right.)
Turn by Turn Driving Directions from La Guardia Airport
- Head west on Central Terminal Drive toward LaGuardia Road.
- Continue onto LaGuardia Road.
- Keep right to continue toward LaGuardia Access Road.
- Continue straight onto LaGuardia Access Road.
- Take the ramp on the left onto LaGuardia Access Road.
- Take Exit 4 for Interstate 278 W/Brooklyn Queens Expressway W toward Staten Island.
- Merge onto Brooklyn Queens Expressway E.
- Continue onto I-278 W/Brooklyn Queens Expressway.
- Take Exit 35 for I495/L.I. Expressway toward Midtown Tunnel/Eastern L.I./Greenpoint Avenue.
- Take Exit 35W on the left for Interstate 495 W toward Midtown Tunnel/Manhattan.
- Merge onto I-495 W (partial toll road).
- Take the exit toward E 37th Street (partial toll road).
- Take a slight left onto E 37th Street.
- Take the first right onto 3rd Avenue.
- Turn left onto E 51st Street.
- Turn left onto 5th Avenue. (The destination is on the right.)
Metered commercial parking is available on 48th and 49th Streets near 600 5th Avenue. A parking garage for passenger vehicles is located on 48th Street between 6th Avenue and Rockefeller Plaza.
Inclement Weather Status – Weather conditions normal, the New York office is open.