PRIVATE SECTOR EXPERIENCE
- Principal, Ryan, Chicago office
– More than 18 years of experience in the property tax industry.
– Specializes in matters of valuation, assessment, taxation, and
exemption for real property on a state and local level.
Assignments have involved assessment and valuation issues for
hotels, office buildings, data centers, industrial buildings, retail
centers, and apartment buildings.
– Responsible for the continued development of the Chicago
property tax practice, which includes more than 50 professionals
providing property tax consulting and compliance services to
organizations throughout the United States.
- Director, national property tax consulting firm
- Senior Manager, Property Tax, national accounting firm
- Consultant, Property Tax, law firm
Mr. King has appeared before numerous appeal boards and state assessment authorities in Illinois, Iowa, Kansas, Minnesota, Missouri, and Wisconsin with regards to commercial real estate. He has also presented on various property tax topics to Ryan clients.
- Institute for Professionals in Taxation
- International Association of Assessing Officers
- Bachelor of Science Degree, Finance, Illinois State University
- Certified Member of the Institute (CMI), Property Tax, Institute for Professionals in Taxation
- Certified Senior Property Tax Consultant, Licensed in Texas