Turn by Turn Driving Directions from Ft. Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport
- Follow airport exit signs toward US-1 N/Ft. Lauderdale.
- From the left lane, merge onto N SR-A1A N/US-1 N/S Federal Hwy.
- Turn left onto E Broward Blvd.
- Make a U-turn at NE 3rd Avenue.
Turn by Turn Driving Directions from Miami International Airport
- Merge onto NW 21st Street.
- Take ramp to FL-112 E.
- Take Exit 3 for FL-953 N toward Le Jeune Road.
- Take Exit 2 on the left toward FL-112 E/I-95/Miami Beach.
- Merge onto FL-112 E.
- Take the I-95 S exit toward Downtown.
- Follow signs for I-95 N/Ft. Lauderdale/Orlando.
- Merge onto I-95 N.
- Take Exit 27 toward FL-842/Broward Blvd./Downtown.
- Turn right onto W Broward Blvd.
The parking garage is located at the south side of the building and can only be accessed via SE 2nd Street. Turn into the parking drive, and continue straight to the garage entrance. The garage has 24-hour, 7-day access with variable costs throughout the business day. After 6:00 a.m. until 6:00 p.m., from 0–10 minutes, parking is free. From 11 minutes–1 hour, the cost is $4.00. Every additional hour is $2.00, with a maximum daily rate of after six hours at $16.00. Entrance after 6:00 p.m. and weekend days is $5.00. Automated pay stations are available 24 hours a day. Visitor parking is available on the second floor if available. Otherwise, all parking spaces are available unless marked “Reserved.” Parking validation tickets are issued from the Ryan office.
Inclement Weather Status – Weather conditions normal, the Ft. Lauderdale office is open.