PRIVATE SECTOR EXPERIENCE
- Principal, Ryan, Detroit office
– Specializes in providing tax and business solutions in the areas
of property tax, asset inventories, and software.
– Practice focus includes specialization in upper Midwest states.
– 22 years experience in property tax appraisal and consulting
representing complex industrial manufacturing, commercial
retail, healthcare, and multi-tenant residential housing clients
– 14 years experience representing large retail
– Concentration in the automotive manufacturing sector for
- Senior Manager, State and Local Tax Practice, national
- Manager, State and Local Tax Practice, national accounting firm
- Senior Appraiser, Local Government Services, regional
PUBLIC SECTOR EXPERIENCE
- Commercial and Industrial Appraiser, Detroit metropolitan area
- Personal Property Examiner, Detroit metropolitan area
- Chairman, Capital Acquisitions Committee, Southeast Massachusetts
- Member, Finance Committee, Southeast Massachusetts
Mr. Crandall lectures on various property tax topics for Ryan clients and seminars sponsored by national professional associations and has participated as a guest lecturer in the area of property taxation as part of the MBA State and Local Tax programs for two Michigan universities.
- Editor, Michigan Chapter of the ABA Property Tax Deskbook
- Institute for Professionals in Taxation
- Bachelor of Arts Degree, University of Western Washington