Please note: Only pre-announced visitors will be allowed to park in the PPG Parking Garage. If you are not pre-announced, please park in the Costanzo's Parking Lot.
Turn by Turn Driving Directions from Pittsburgh International Airport
- Proceed to the Airport exit toward downtown Pittsburgh
- Merge onto PA-60 S toward Pittsburgh/I-79
- Stay on PA-60 S which becomes US-30 E (Note that PA-60 S exits)
- US-30 E becomes I-279 N
- Go through the Fort Pitt Tunnels and stay in the left lane
- Take the exit marked Boulevard of the Allies, from the left lane
- Bear right at the Y in the ramp toward Boulevard of the Allies
- Go straight through the first light
- Turn left onto Stanwix St. at the second light
- Turn right onto Fourth Avenue
- Turn right at next light onto Wood Street
- Turn right onto Third Avenue
- The Third Avenue Parking Garage will be on your right
- The PPG Parking Garage will be a bit farther down on the left
Park in the PPG Place garage; the entrance is located on Third Avenue. Arrangements can be made by calling a Ryan professional at 412.535.4400. Each visitor is required to present his/her driver’s license at the entrance to the garage. Parking tickets are issued at the entrance to the garage, and automatic pay stations are located on the first floor of the garage. Scheduled visitors will have their parking tickets validated. There is an elevator to One PPG first floor lobby. A security station is visibly located in the first floor lobby. Visitors must show a photo ID to security upon entering the building. Visits must be arranged by a local employee, or security will call to verify the visit. Take the left elevator bank up to the 28th floor.
Inclement Weather Status – Weather conditions normal, the Pittsburgh office is open.