This is a three-day program offering sessions for every state tax and government affairs professional with tax responsibilities. The meeting presents an extensive program covering all types of state and local taxes that business taxpayers are confronted with today. The ever-popular audit sessions and state chamber of commerce roundtables are included, and other conference sessions provide updates on key SALT issues and insight regarding state tax trends and opportunities. The sessions are targeted to all SALT types and levels of experience.
Ryan speakers include:
- Michael Camden, Director, Credits and Incentives
- Mike Falleroni, Director, Credits and Incentives
- State and Local Budget Update and Future Impact of Credits and Incentives
- Myriam Simmons, Director, Credits and Incentives
- Sharon Welhouse, Principal and Practice Leader, Credits and Incentives
- Does Your Capital Investment Create an Opportunity for New Markets Tax Credits?