Principal and Senior Vice President, Corporate Development
PRIVATE SECTOR EXPERIENCE
- Principal and Senior Vice President, Corporate Development, Ryan, Calgary office
- More than 45 years of real estate industry experience throughout Canada, involving all aspects of realty advisory, including expert testimony, conflict resolution, and negotiations. Active in the local assessment community, having worked in major markets across Canada; continues to be a leading expert in the field.
- Instrumental in the establishment and implementation of property tax strategies for major multinational corporations.
- Provides owners and managers of commercial real estate with heavy industrial and energy assets with the property tax services required to succeed and be competitive in today’s marketplace.
- Experience also includes owning and operating several commercial properties and small holding companies in the real estate and financing area.
- Chief Executive Officer and Principal, national property tax firm
- Led the company to steady revenue increases, while implementing innovative new technologies and strategic alliances.
- National Property Tax Leader, international tax consulting firm
- Principal, national tax consulting firm
- Appraisal Institute of Canada
- Calgary Business Revitalization Zone
- Board Member (1992–1999)
- President (1998)
- Real Estate Council of Alberta
- Licensed Appraiser, Real Estate Council of Alberta
- Appraisal Institute of Canada, Accredited Appraiser Canadian Institute (AACI, P. App.)