PRIVATE SECTOR EXPERIENCE
- Principal, Ryan, Melbourne office
- Responsible for initiating and developing new business relationships for the Firm, expanding business relationships with current clients, and coordinating and supporting country practice leaders.
- Specializes in providing corporate and international tax advice, tax risk management, tax dispute management, tax due diligence on mergers and acquisitions transactions, deal structuring, and tax disclosure and reporting obligations.
- Significant experience in mining, oil and gas, and building in-house corporate tax teams.
- Senior Vice President, Tax and Treasury, mining company
- Tax Director, Asia-Pacific Fuels, multinational oil and gas company
- Global Head of Tax Policy, multinational oil and gas company
PUBLIC SECTOR EXPERIENCEPrevious
- Senior Director, Client Engagement Group, ATO
Mr. Condon has spoken publicly on the future of tax at professional firm conferences in Asia-Pacific, strategies for large businesses to engage with ATO at the CTA Group’s annual national convention, the way forward for tax reform in developing countries at the Inter-Government Forum (IGF) annual general meeting in Geneva, and on international tax issues at the Prospectors and Developers Association of Canada in Toronto.
- Chartered Accountant and Associate Member, Institute of Chartered Accountants, Australia and New Zealand (1990–2021)
- Chartered Tax Adviser and Fellow of the Taxation Institute of Australia (2012–2021)
- Bachelor of Commerce Degree, Accounting, The University of Melbourne