Principal, International Tax, Income Tax
PRIVATE SECTOR EXPERIENCE
- Principal, Economics Partners – a Ryan Company, Denver office
- Specializes in providing transfer pricing, business and intangible property valuation, and other valuation-related projects to clients in a variety of industries, including energy, aerospace, telecommunications, and software.
- Partner, transfer pricing and business valuation firm
- Held positions in product development, finance, and marketing for energy, aerospace, telecommunications, and software companies.
- Experienced in business litigation cases involving patent infringement in the technology sector and in litigation support.
- Extensive experience in the Latin American region.
- Worked on a broad array of transfer pricing and economics consulting engagements, including transfers of intangible and tangible business property, technology buy-ins, cost-sharing agreements, services transactions, and the structuring of intangible property holding companies and operating companies.
- Worked on intangible property and business valuation projects, valuing firms in oilfield services, energy, software, semiconductors, medical devices, packaging, metals, auto parts, and telecommunications.
- Worked on projects to determine royalty rates for tangible and intangible property based on profit splits and other comparable transaction methods.
- Director, global financial services firm
- Consultant, international economics consulting firm
- Systems Engineer, aerospace company
- Performed energy-related product development and was involved in IT and pricing strategy.
- Cost of Capital Method for Determining Arm’s Length Prices on Intercompany Leases, February 2011
- Transfer Pricing and International Tax Seminar, sponsored by Duff & Phelps, Houston, May 6, 2010
- Global Transfer Pricing Documentation Strategies, CITE Transfer Pricing Conference, Chicago, November 3, 2009
HONORS AND AWARDS
- Ford Foundation Scholarship, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Sloan School of Management
- Master of Business Administration Degree, Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Master of Engineering Degree, University of Colorado
- Bachelor of Science Degree, Mechanical Engineering, University of Colorado