PRIVATE SECTOR EXPERIENCE
- Principal, Ryan, Atlanta office
- Specializes in the valuation, assessment, taxation, and exemption of real and personal property on a state and local level for clients in a variety of industries, including commercial and industrial property, financial institutions, and manufacturers.
- Director, ONESOURCE Property Tax, property tax consulting firm
- Led Atlanta and Nashville commercial real estate practice.
- Director, Property Tax, national accounting firm
- Vice President, State and Local Tax Services, national consulting firm
Mr. Wallace has given many presentations on property tax throughout his career to various clients, prospects, industry conferences, networking functions, and professional associations.
BOARD & PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS
- Atlanta Apartment Association
- Georgia Association of Property Tax Professionals
- Institute for Professionals in Taxation
EDUCATION & ACCREDITATION
- Bachelor of Business Administration Degree, Real Estate, University of Georgia
- Certified Member of the Institute (CMI), Property Tax, Institute for Professionals in Taxation
- Registered Agent, Tennessee
- Real Estate Sales License, Georgia (inactive)
- Registered Real Estate Appraiser’s License, Georgia (inactive)