PRIVATE SECTOR EXPERIENCE
- President U.S. Operations and Principal, Ryan, Dallas office
- Responsible for all aspects of Ryan’s tax service delivery operations within the United States.
- Specializes in representing and advocating for Fortune 1000 clients in the transportation, defense, manufacturing, and technology industries.
- More than 14 years of experience in tax consulting.
- Technical Training Chairperson, Professional Development Committee, Ryan
- Responsible for the administration and development of Ryan’s internal technical training courses.
- Advanced Training Chairperson, SALT Development Program, Ryan
- Responsible for the administration and development of Ryan’s internal continuing professional education courses.
Mr. Chronis lectures on various tax topics for Ryan clients and for Ryan’s Professional Development Program. Additionally, he has appeared as a speaker for the following organization:
- International Air Transport Association
BOARD & PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS
- Boys & Girls Club of Collin County
- Board of Directors
- Coalition to Reduce Spending
- Board of Advisors
- Dallas/Fort Worth State Tax Association
- Institute for Professionals in Taxation
- Local Luncheon Co-Chairperson (2002–2003)
HONORS & AWARDS
- Dallas Business Journal
- 40 Under Forty Award (2012)
- Collin County Business Press
- 40 Under 40 Award (2012)
EDUCATION & ACCREDITATION
- Bachelor of Business Administration Degree, Accounting, University of New Mexico