PRIVATE SECTOR EXPERIENCE
- Principal, Ryan, Dallas office
- Offers dual practice area specialization and delivery in motor fuels/excise tax, as well as sales and use tax.
- Specializes in providing multi-jurisdictional transaction tax services for manufacturers, chemical plants, oil and gas facilities, retailers, airlines, common carriers, and financial service providers.
- Experienced with wide range of client service offerings, including tax research matrices, overpayment reviews, audit support/assistance, and compliance/process evaluations.
- Member, Professional Development Committee, Ryan
- Responsible for the administration and development of Ryan’s internal technical training courses.
- Responsible for developing and conducting Microsoft® Access database training seminars for transaction tax professionals.
Mr. Pustejovsky lectures on various tax topics for Ryan clients and the Ryan Professional Development Program.
BOARD & PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS
- American Petroleum Institute
- Institute for Professionals in Taxation
EDUCATION & ACCREDITATION
- Bachelor of Business Degree, Finance, Texas A&M University