PRIVATE SECTOR EXPERIENCE
- Principal, Ryan, Ft. Lauderdale office
- Responsible for providing sales and use, fuels, and multistate tax research services to clients in all industries.
- Assists multinational clients with nexus and tax registration requirements.
- Principal, Ryan, Houston office
- Senior Manager, Ryan, Houston office
- Orientation Committee Chairperson, Professional Development Program, Ryan
- Responsible for the administration and development of Ryan’s internal technical training courses.
- Technical Training Lead Instructor, Professional Development Program, Ryan
- Responsible for the development and instruction of Ryan's internal technical training courses.
Mr. Krieger lectures on various tax topics for Ryan clients, presenting client training sessions on tax minimization and planning strategies. Additionally, he has appeared as a speaker for the following organizations:
- Interstate Tax Corporation Seminars
- Texas A&M University
BOARD & PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS
- Institute for Professionals in Taxation
- Houston Luncheon Committee (2004–2008)
EDUCATION & ACCREDITATION
- Bachelor of Business Administration Degree, Finance and Management, Texas A&M University