PRIVATE SECTOR EXPERIENCE
- Principal, Ryan, Albuquerque office
- Specializes in providing business incentive application and compliance services to private sector clients.
- Provides comprehensive services for multinational companies pertaining to the negotiation and execution of incentives packages.
- Advises clients on federal, state, and local programs, most often represented in the form of new markets tax credits, property tax abatements/reductions, sales tax refunds, and land and cash grants as they establish, consolidate, or expand facilities, increase employment, or incur costs because of training.
- Director, Credits and Incentives, Ryan, Albuquerque office
- Manager, Ryan, Austin office
- Team Leader, Ryan, Austin office
- Senior Consultant, Ryan, Austin office
- Consultant, Ryan, Austin office
A sought-after expert in the industry, Ms. Munoz has published “Unlock the Value of Your Tax Department when Relocating or Expanding a Business” in CFO magazine. Additionally, she has also appeared as a speaker for various industry leaders and the following organizations:
- Council On State Taxation
- Institute for Professionals in Taxation
- Women in Economic Development
- Bachelor of Business Administration Degree, Accounting, The University of New Mexico