PRIVATE SECTOR EXPERIENCE
- Principal, Ryan, Ft. Lauderdale office
- Specializes in providing income and franchise tax solutions and strategies.
- Member, Professional Development Committee, Ryan
- Responsible for the administration and development of Ryan’s internal technical training courses.
- Practice Leader, State Income and Franchise Tax, Ryan
- Director, Income – Franchise Tax, Ryan, Boston office
- Member, SALT Development Program, Ryan
- Responsible for the administration and development of Ryan’s internal continuing professional education courses.
- Vice President, State Income Tax Services, national consulting firm
- Manager, State and Local Tax Services, national accounting firm
Mr. Sheehan lectures on various tax topics for Ryan clients and the Ryan Professional Development Program.
BOARD & PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Institute for Professionals in Taxation
- Rhode Island Society of Certified Public Accountants
EDUCATION & ACCREDITATION
- Master of Science in Taxation Degree, Bryant University, Smithfield, Rhode Island
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration Degree, Accounting, Bryant University, Smithfield, Rhode Island
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Licensed in Rhode Island