We go beyond the expected and look for the exceptions that benefit our clients. By reviewing the exact time periods and types of tax as our competitors, we produce substantial additional results.
$255 Million in Additional Tax Savings
Without our follow-up review, these clients would have lost a staggering $255 million in tax savings. We go beyond the expected and look for the exceptions that benefit our clients. By reviewing the exact time periods and types of tax as our competitors, we produce substantial additional results.
We're at our best when following other, less focused, firms. And our competition doesn't bother to follow us. We know of no instance where any of our competitors have produced meaningful tax savings after our review was complete.
Client Success Stories
Ryan has been a trusted partner of CBS Corporation for many years, consistently delivering incredible value and substantial savings.
Ryan has secured millions of dollars in tax savings for Chrysler, consistently providing outstanding client service and value.
Ryan's integrated tax services delivered outstanding value and substantial savings in multiple tax areas, including sales tax, payroll tax, and customs duty.
We use Ryan for their particular skills and experience to deliver on difficult VAT recovery tasks. It is all about having the personal relationships and understanding the particular abilities of individuals.
Serving as an extension of Lenovo's tax department, Ryan delivered outstanding value through optimised processes, technical expertise, strategic VAT planning, and the transfer of knowledge.
Practice Area Expertise Focused on Results
We understand the complex environments in which our clients operate. We understand the unique provisions of the tax codes in the jurisdictions where they conduct business. We stay current with the latest rulings and changes in tax law as they apply to our clients' businesses. And our efforts translate into significant tax savings for our clients:
- 7.7 million for a Financial Post 500 clothing retailer
- 7.1 million for a mining and exploration company
- 6.3 million for a Fortune 100 food services company
- 6.3 million for a Financial Post 50 auto manufacturer
- 5.5 million for an international energy generation company
- 5.3 million for a Financial Post 500 computer software company
- 4.7 million for a Fortune 50 pharmaceutical company
- 4.7 million for a Financial Post 50 financial institution
- 4.0 million for a leading chemical manufacturer
- 3.6 million for a transportation and warehousing company
- 3.6 million for a Fortune 500 industrial manufacturer
- 3.5 million for a Fortune 500 transportation leasing company
- 3.5 million for a Fortune 500 appliance manufacturer
- 3.3 million for a Fortune 100 industrial manufacturer
- 3.1 million for a leading auto manufacturer
- 2.4 million for a Fortune 50 household products manufacturer