DALLAS and CHICAGO (May 18, 2022) - Ryan, a leading global tax services and software provider, has recently been named as one of the 2022 Best Places to Work in Illinois for the 12th consecutive year, ranking third in the Large Company category. This annual program is presented by the Best Companies Group and published by the Daily Herald Business Ledger. This statewide survey and awards program was designed to identify, recognize, and honor the best places of employment in Illinois, benefiting the state’s economy, workforce, and businesses.
“To be named to this list for 12 consecutive years is truly an incredible feat and a testament to our Illinois team’s commitment to pursuing excellence,” said Ryan Global President and Chief Operating Officer Ginny B. Kissling. “Thank you to our teams in Chicago, Downers Grove, and Oak Brook for creating a great workplace environment that displays the true spirit of Ryan.”
Companies from across the state entered the two-part process to determine the Best Places to Work in Illinois. The first part consisted of evaluating each nominated company’s workplace policies, practices, and demographics. This part of the process was worth approximately 25% of the total evaluation. The second part, which comprised the remaining 75% of the evaluation, consisted of an employee survey to measure the employee experience. The combined scores determined the top companies and the final ranking. Best Companies Group managed the overall registration and survey process in Illinois and analyzed the data and used their expertise to determine the final rankings.
Ryan was recognized and honored at the Best Places to Work in Illinois awards in-person luncheon, coordinated by the Daily Herald Suburban Business on Wednesday, May 11. Final rankings were announced at the event and posted on the Daily Herald Suburban Business website (dailyherald.com/business) and will also be published in a special commemorative section on June 26.
For more information on the Best Places to Work in Illinois program, visit www.bestplacestoworkinil.com.
Ryan, an award-winning global tax services and software provider, is the largest Firm in the world dedicated exclusively to business taxes. The Firm provides an integrated suite of federal, provincial, and international tax services on a multijurisdictional basis, including tax recovery, consulting, advocacy, compliance, and technology services. Ryan is a 10-time recipient of the International Service Excellence Award from the Customer Service Institute of America (CSIA) for its commitment to world-class client service. Empowered by the dynamic myRyan work environment, which is widely recognized as the most innovative in the tax services industry, Ryan’s multidisciplinary team of more than 3,500 professionals and associates serves over 18,000 clients in more than 60 countries, including many of the world’s most prominent Global 5000 companies. More information about Ryan can be found at ryan.com/canada. “Ryan” and “Firm” refer to the global organizational network and may refer to one or more of the member firms of Ryan International, each of which is a separate legal entity.
Senior Manager, Content, Communications, and Public Relations