PRIVATE SECTOR EXPERIENCE
- Principal, Ryan, Dallas office
- Specializes in tax technology services, including transaction tax automation design, implementation, system configuration, testing, evaluation, and training.
- Responsible for deployment and implementation of tax calculation engines, configuration of multiple enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems for transaction taxes, and design and implementation of reporting and data extraction solutions.
- Director, Tax Technology, Ryan, Dallas office
- Led a team of project managers and consultants to provide tax solutions and implementation services to multinational clients.
- Senior Project Manager, Ryan, Dallas office
- Project Manager, Ryan, Dallas office
- Senior Consultant, national consulting firm
- Responsible for providing technology services, including full life-cycle application development, CRM and Middleware system implementations, database and custom e-commerce development, and strategy and analysis.
- Senior Technical Associate, global telecommunications provider
- Responsible for various customer billing systems and related integrations to financial systems.
Ms. Baldwin is a regular speaker on various tax technology topics for several tax technology forums where she outlines best practices and the benefits that can be realized through the deployment of tax engines and tax compliance solutions.
- Bachelor of Business Administration Degree, Management Information Systems and Accounting, Texas A&M University
- Certificate of International Business, Texas A&M University