News and Insights

Revenu Quebec Guide IN-106-V, “Recourse for Your Tax-Related Problems”

Tax Development Jan 05, 2009

Quebec has recently renamed and revised this brochure which outlines how a taxpayer, who is dissatisfied with the service provided by Revenu Quebec, may file a complaint with the Direction du traitement des plaintes.

QC IN-106-V