News and Insights

British Columbia Motor Fuel Tax refund application forms and related bulletins

Tax Development Apr 01, 2010

The province has issued new motor fuel application forms, along with updates to the corresponding bulletins to reflect the implementation of these new forms.  The new forms are FIN141, “Off-Highway Refund Application Form” and FIN 147, “Application for Refund of Motor Fuel Tax – Purchaser of Fuel”.  

The following bulletins have been updated to reference these two new forms: