The province has issued new motor fuel application forms, along with updates to the corresponding bulletins to reflect the implementation of these new forms. The new forms are FIN141, “Off-Highway Refund Application Form” and FIN 147, “Application for Refund of Motor Fuel Tax – Purchaser of Fuel”.
The following bulletins have been updated to reference these two new forms:
- Bulletin SST 052, “Ready-Mixed Concrete Industry”;
- Bulletin SST 111, "Propane” ;
- Bulletin MFT 007, “Fuel Used by the Oil and Gas Industry”;
- Bulletin MFT 008, “International Fuel Tax Agreement and Motive Fuel User Permits”;
- Bulletin MFT 010, “Fuel Used by the Logging and Mining Industries”; and
- Bulletin GEN 007, "Exemption for Members of the Diplomatic and Consular Corps".