Guide to Managing Sales Tax Audits
When was your last tax audit?
With governments everywhere looking to increase revenue after unprecedented spending during the COVID-19 pandemic, it could be coming sooner than you think.
Ryan’s Guide to Managing Sales Tax Audits is designed to help you navigate your next audit, from the moment you’re contacted by a tax authority to the day the assessment is finalized.
The culmination of decades of work by Ryan tax professionals helping clients manage audit issues, this guide will not be sold online. It is available exclusively through Ryan.
In the guide, you will find:
- Commentary and insight from Ryan tax professionals
- Straightforward guidance on how to prepare for your next audit
- Audit management tips, techniques, and best practices
- Resources to help you prepare for future sales tax audits
- Real-life success stories and tragic tales, illustrating the impact that an effective approach can have on audit results
Check out Chapter 2 now!
To learn more, contact your Ryan representative or the Ryan TaxDirect® line at firstname.lastname@example.org.