NEW YORK (Oct. 3, 2022) – Ryan, a leading global tax services and software provider, has recently been named one of the 2022 Best Companies to Work for in New York. The annual list of the Best Companies to Work for in New York is managed by the Best Companies Group, and the winners are published by the New York State Society for Human Resource Management. This marks the fifth consecutive year the Firm has been named to this list.
“We are thrilled to be selected as one of the Best Companies to Work for in New York for the fifth year in a row,” said Ryan Global President and Chief Operating Officer Ginny B. Kissling. “I am proud of our team members in the Empire State for the positive impact they make on our workplace and for their dedication to providing industry-leading client service and results.”
Companies across the state entered a two-part survey process to determine this year’s list. The first part, worth 25% of the overall evaluation, consisted of evaluating each nominated company’s workplace policies, practices, philosophy, systems, and demographics. The second part consisted of an employee survey to measure the employee experience and was worth the remaining 75% of the evaluation. The combined scores determined the top companies and final rankings. Best Companies Group managed the overall registration and survey process in New York and analyzed the data and used their expertise to determine the final rankings.
For more information on the Best Companies to Work for in New York program, visit here.
Ryan, an award-winning global tax services and software provider, is the largest Firm in the world dedicated exclusively to business taxes. The Firm provides an integrated suite of federal, provincial, and international tax services on a multijurisdictional basis, including tax recovery, consulting, advocacy, compliance, and technology services. Ryan is a 10-time recipient of the International Service Excellence Award from the Customer Service Institute of America (CSIA) for its commitment to world-class client service. Empowered by the dynamic myRyan work environment, which is widely recognized as the most innovative in the tax services industry, Ryan’s multidisciplinary team of more than 3,600 professionals and associates serves over 20,000 clients in more than 60 countries, including many of the world’s most prominent Global 5000 companies. More information about Ryan can be found at ryan.com/canada. “Ryan” and “Firm” refer to the global organizational network and may refer to one or more of the member firms of Ryan International, each of which is a separate legal entity.
Senior Manager, Content, Communications, and Public Relations