Revenue Quebec has updated a number of guides to include references that British Columbia and Ontario are now participating provinces. Businesses located in the province of Quebec that are registered for the GST/HST are required to collect the HST on sales they make in the participating provinces, which include British Columbia, New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, and Ontario.
- IN-202-V, “Should I Register with Revenue Québec?”;
- IN-211-V, “The QST and the GST/HST: How They Apply to Medical Devices and Drugs”;
- IN-216-V, “The QST and the GST/HST: How They Apply to Foods and Beverages”;
- IN-228-V, “The QST and the GST/HST: How They Apply to Charities”;
- IN-229-V, “The QST and the GST/HST: How They Apply to Non-Profit Organizations”;
- IN-256-V, “Checklist for New Businesses: Consumption Taxes”;
- IN-261-V, “GST and QST: How They Apply to Residential Complexes”; and
- IN-305-V, “Non-Profit Organizations and Taxation”.