Privacy and Security
We are committed to protecting the privacy of any personal information you may provide us when using this website. Please review our Privacy Notice, as such notice may change from time to time, which is incorporated into these Terms and governs how we handle your personal information. While there is no such thing as “perfect security” on the internet, we will take reasonable steps to help ensure the safety of your personal information. You understand and agree, however, that such steps do not guarantee that use of the website is invulnerable to all security breaches and Ryan makes no warranty, guarantee, or representation that use of our website is protected from viruses, security threats, or other vulnerabilities, and your use, as stated below, is on an “as is” basis.
By using this website, you represent that you are at least 18 years of age and are fully able and competent to agree to these Terms; otherwise, please exit this website.
When you send us electronic communications, you consent to receive electronic communications from us in return. We may communicate with you by e-mail, text message, or by posting notices on our website. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that we provide you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that these communications be in writing. You further agree that any notices provided by us electronically are deemed given and received on the date we transmit them.
Links to Third-Party Sites
Our website may contain links to third-party websites. These links are solely provided as a convenience to you and are not an endorsement by us of the third-party website or its contents. We are not responsible for the contents of any third-party website, which we provide on an “as is” basis, and we make no representations or warranties, express or implied, as to the contents or accuracy of materials on those websites. If you decide to access linked third-party websites, you do so at your own risk.
Our Intellectual Property
Our website and all content, including our logo and corporate name, are protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of the United States and laws of other countries (“Intellectual Property”). We own or control all the Intellectual Property on this website. We grant you a limited non-exclusive, non-transferable license to make use of the website and its content solely as follows:
- You may access and use the website only for noncompetitive personal or internal business purposes.
- You may download materials from the website where we provide download links or other mechanisms for you to do so.
- You may create a hyperlink to the home page of the website.
- You must retain all Intellectual Property notices on any personal copies.
- You cannot sell, display, publicize, or otherwise exploit the website or any Intellectual Property for any commercial purpose (including for developing a competing product) or via programmatic or automatic devices (e.g., scrapers, robots, robotic process automation, or spiders) without our express written consent.
- You cannot publicly or privately rehost or otherwise provide an archive or library of website content for others.
- You cannot frame or embed pages from our website or use materials from the website to present Ryan, or its products and services, in a false, misleading, source-confusing, derogatory, or offensive manner.
- You cannot remove, modify, or alter the website, its content, or any copyright or other Intellectual Property notices on any of our content without our express written consent, or make any derivative uses of the Intellectual Property.
YOUR LICENSE GRANT ABOVE WILL TERMINATE AUTOMATICALLY IF YOU ENGAGE IN ANY PROHIBITED USE.
You may not use the website in any way that violates applicable law, including export and data privacy laws, and you are prohibited from violating, circumventing, or harming (including attempts thereto) any security or functional features of the website, including, without limitation:
- accessing content or data not intended for you, or logging onto a server or account that you are not authorized to access, or creating an account on behalf of someone under 18 years of age;
- attempting to gain unauthorized access to any portion of the website, our system, or our network, or attempting to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of the website, or any associated system or network, or to breach any security or authentication measures without proper authorization;
- sharing your account password or otherwise allowing third parties to access or use your account;
- impersonating another person, misrepresenting your current affiliation with an employer, or creating user accounts under false or fraudulent pretenses;
- attempting to disable, bypass, modify, defeat, or otherwise circumvent any of the digital rights management or other tools protecting the Intellectual Property contained at the website;
- disseminating any malicious software, including viruses, worms, or otherwise harmful code; or
- attempting to modify, reverse-engineer, decompile, disassemble, or otherwise reduce or attempt to reduce to a human-perceivable form any of the source code used by us in providing the website.
You may not use our website to upload, post, or transmit obscene, inflammatory, profane, defamatory, or other inappropriate content. You may not disclose to us unsolicited sensitive personal information (including “special categories of data” under GDPR such as ethnic origin, religious beliefs, sex orientation, health, or financial information) about you or another party. We reserve the right to edit, remove, or delete any submission or transmission that, in our judgment, is inappropriate or illegal and to decline to provide commercially available offerings on our website to anyone we suspect has violated these Terms.
VIOLATION OF LAWS OR OUR SYSTEM OR NETWORK SECURITY MAY SUBJECT YOU TO CIVIL AND/OR CRIMINAL LIABILITY.
Disclaimer of Warranties
YOUR USE OF OUR WEBSITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. OUR WEBSITE, INCLUDING ANY CONTENT CONTAINED WITHIN THE WEBSITE, IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. RYAN AND ITS AFFILIATES, SUPPLIERS, LICENSORS, AND OTHER RELATED PARTIES, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, AND EMPLOYEES EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS, STATUTORY, OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, ACCURACY OF DATA, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT PERMIT THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES, SOME OF THESE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
WE MAY PUBLISH INFORMATION CONTAINING OUR VIEWS REGARDING THE TAX TREATMENT OF CERTAIN ITEMS BASED ON OUR TAX RESEARCH AND ANALYSIS ON THIS WEBSITE. A MORE COMPLETE REVIEW OF THE FACTS REGARDING YOUR CIRCUMSTANCES, HOWEVER, MAY AFFECT OUR ANALYSIS AND CONCLUSIONS. DUE TO THESE LIMITATIONS, YOU SHOULD NOT RELY UPON ADVICE OR INFORMATION RECEIVED BY MEANS OF OUR WEBSITE FOR SIGNIFICANT PERSONAL, BUSINESS, LEGAL, OR FINANCIAL DECISIONS, AND YOU SHOULD CONSULT AN APPROPRIATE PROFESSIONAL FOR SPECIFIC ADVICE TAILORED TO YOUR PARTICULAR SITUATION. YOU AGREE THAT NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM RYAN OR THROUGH OR FROM OUR WEBSITE CREATES ANY WARRANTY.
These Terms will be construed in accordance with and governed by the laws of the State of Texas and the United States, without reference to rules regarding conflicts of law. You agree that you must bring any legal action or proceeding between Ryan and you for any purpose concerning these Terms or the parties’ obligations hereunder exclusively in a federal or state court of competent jurisdiction sitting in Texas. Ryan’s failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of these Terms is deemed unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision will be deemed severable from the Terms and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. Neither the course of conduct or course of dealing between the parties nor trade practice will act to modify any provision of these Terms. Ryan may assign its rights and duties under these Terms to any party at any time without notice to you. These Terms do not provide any third party with a remedy, claim, or right of reimbursement. You must file any claim or suit related to our website within one year after it arises.
If you have any questions regarding our website or these Terms, please contact us at the information provided in our Privacy Notice.