Principal, Transaction Tax
PRIVATE SECTOR EXPERIENCE
- Principal, Ryan, Dallas office
- Specializes in providing audit defense, refund reviews, research, training, and tax advisory services.
- Serves clients in a broad range of industries, including petrochemical refining, midstream oil and gas, retail, automotive, technology, and manufacturing industries.
- Has secured more than $150 million in tax savings for clients.
- Leads a highly motivated and capable team which was internally recognized for client service excellence in both 2016 and 2018.
- Director, Sales and Use Tax, Ryan, Dallas office
- Manager, Ryan, Dallas office
- Team Leader, Ryan, Dallas office
- Senior Consultant, Ryan, Dallas office
- Institute for Professionals in Taxation
- Master of Business Administration Degree, Southeastern Louisiana University
- Bachelor of Science Degree, Accounting, Southeastern Louisiana University
- Bachelor of Science Degree, Finance, Southeastern Louisiana University