PRIVATE SECTOR EXPERIENCE
- Principal, Tax Technology, Ryan, Chicago office
- Specializes in providing indirect tax technology services to clients in a variety of industries, including solution design, managing implementation, and delivering “best practice” tools.
- Focuses on emerging technologies such as robotics, data analytics, and artificial intelligence and their applications in the tax department.
- Experience in tax processing across multiple Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and third-party tax engines.
- Director, Tax Technology, Ryan, Chicago office
- Owner and Chief Operating Officer, software company
- Experienced owner-operator of a $4 million consulting business specializing in tax technology.
- Six Sigma Black Belt, Finance, multinational conglomerate
- Managed the design and implementation of financial processes and systems for a $1 billion annual revenue business segment.
- Directed development team of 25+, including employees and contractors from multiple offshore vendors.
Ms. Myers lectures on various tax topics for Ryan clients. Additionally, she has appeared as a speaker for the following organizations:
- Council On State Taxation
- Thomson Reuters Tax and Accounting User Group
- Vertex Exchange User Group
- Bachelor of Science Degree, Finance, Boston College
- Six Sigma Black Belt Certification