PRIVATE SECTOR EXPERIENCE
- Principal, Economics Partners – a Ryan Company, Charlotte office
- Specializes in providing international transfer pricing, audit/controversy defense, and tax-efficient supply chain planning services to clients in a variety of industries, including private equity and asset management, pharmaceuticals, automotive, industrial components, consumer products, apparel, aerospace, and oil and gas exploration and production.
- Partner, transfer pricing and business valuation firm
- Experience in assisting clients with advance pricing agreement negotiations, business restructurings, and post-acquisition transfer pricing integration and harmonization efforts.
- Developed models and authored reports involving complex profit splitting analyses, intangible asset valuations, restructured supply chains, and acquisition due diligence efforts related to transfer pricing matters.
- Assisted clients in identifying and evaluating transfer pricing risks and uncertainties in the context of computing interim and annual tax provisions and for purposes of complying with both FIN 48/ASC 740-10 and the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) Schedule of Uncertain Tax Positions.
- Performed applied economic consulting services for clients in a variety of industries, including private equity and asset management, pharmaceuticals, automotive, industrial components, consumer products, apparel, aerospace, and oil and gas exploration and production.
- Director, transfer pricing and business valuation firm
- Principal, Transfer Pricing, global consulting firm
- Assisted clients with transfer pricing and tax valuation issues.
- Senior Associate, Transfer Pricing and Business Valuation, transfer pricing consulting firm
- Consulting Associate, transfer pricing consulting firm
- Senior Financial Analyst, mechanical/industrial engineering firm
- Senior Associate, Economic and Valuation Services, Big Four firm
- The Impact of Chilean Tax Reform on Transfer Pricing Enforcement, Specificity of Methods, CRA Insights, June 2012
- ATO’s Exposure Draft Proposes Retrospective Amendments, Signals First Stage of Transfer Pricing Reform, CRA Insights, April 2012
- Proposed Change to US Customs Policy May Lead to Harmonization of Transfer Pricing, Customs Compliance, CRA Insights, October 2011
- Advance Pricing Agreements and Merger and Acquisition Activity: A Strategy for Mitigating Post-Integration Risk, CRA Insights, June 2010
- Evaluating Transfer Pricing Policies During the Post-Acquisition Integration Process: The Harmonization Debate, CRA Insights, April 2010
- Transfer Pricing Issues and Solutions for Loss Making Entities (presented with Bob Alltop and Perry Urken), International Fiscal Association’s Annual Meeting, Washington, D.C., March 2012
HONORS AND AWARDS
- Phi Beta Kappa, University of Maryland
- Omicron Delta Kappa, University of Maryland
- Recipient of Dudley Dillard Prize (Most Outstanding Undergraduate Economics Student), University of Maryland
- Master of Business Administration Degree, Finance and Accountancy, The George Washington University
- Bachelor of Arts Degree, Economics, University of Maryland