PRIVATE SECTOR EXPERIENCE
- Principal and Indirect Tax Leader, Ryan, Sydney office
- Specializes in providing indirect tax advisory services to clients, including but not limited to fuel tax credits and goods and services tax.
- Assists the Ryan Australian President with managing the Firm’s Australian operations.
- Senior Director, Fuels and Excise Tax, Ryan, Sydney office
- Director, Big Four firm, Sydney office
- Led the firm’s fuel tax advisory practice
- Responsible for delivery of indirect tax advisory services to clients across Australia, including managing a team of 10 staff nationally and assisting with several landmark litigation projects.
Mr. Sant presents on various tax topics for Ryan clients. Additionally, he has appeared as a speaker for the following organizations:
- The Corporate Tax Association, Australia
- Australian Trucking Association
- NatRoad, Australia
- Practising Solicitor in New South Wales, Australia (2018–Present)
- Member of General Council, Australian Trucking Association (2015–Present)
- Bachelor of Business and Bachelor of Laws Degrees, The University of Technology, Sydney
- Graduate Certificate in Legal Practice, The University of Technology, Sydney
- Master of Law Degree, The University of Sydney
- Admitted as a Solicitor in New South Wales, The College of Law