PRIVATE SECTOR EXPERIENCE
- Principal, Ryan, Mississauga office
- Specializes in providing expertise in cross-border issues and hybrid structures, mergers and acquisitions, tax convention application, partnership and trust holding structures, transfer pricing, research and development, sales tax, Canadian and U.S. corporate tax compliance, and Canadian and U.S. personal tax compliance.
- More than 20 years of international tax experience in both the public and private sectors, managing issues across multiple industries for mid-market companies and Fortune 500 multinational corporations.
- Responsible for providing a comprehensive suite of international tax services, including income tax, value-added tax, global transfer pricing, valuation, and customs services.
- Director, Tax and Finance Services, national consulting firm
- Vice President, Taxation, national hospitality firms
- Senior Manager, Taxation, Big 4 accounting firm
EDUCATION & ACCREDITATION
- Master of Accounting Degree, Taxation, University of Waterloo
- Bachelor of Arts Degree, Accounting, University of Waterloo
- Canadian Institute of Chartered Accountants (CICA) In-Depth Tax Program