Edwin R. Hendricks
Principal, Client Services
PRIVATE SECTOR EXPERIENCE
- Principal, Ryan, Atlanta office
- Specializes in providing client relationship management for all Ryan services.
- Responsible for business development and selling Ryan’s tax services globally.
- Liaison with complex property and state and local tax (SALT)-related fixed asset valuation technical matters.
- Partner, national accounting firm
- Responsible for providing valuation and tax consulting services related to real estate and fixed assets.
- More than 20 years of valuing assets in most industry and business sectors in both domestic and international locations.
- American Society of Appraisers
- Accredited Senior Appraiser, American Society of Appraisers
- Master of Science Degree, Georgia Institute of Technology
- Bachelor of Landscape Architecture Degree, Emphasis in Real Estate Development, School of Architecture, Planning, and Landscape Architecture, Auburn University