Principal, Property Tax
PRIVATE SECTOR EXPERIENCE
- Principal, Ryan, Houston office
- Specializes in the valuation, assessment, taxation, and exemption of real and personal property on a state and local level for clients in a variety of industries, including commercial and industrial property, financial institutions, hospitals and healthcare systems, public utilities, and not-for-profit charitable and civic organizations.
- Managing Director, ONESOURCE Property Tax, property tax consulting firm
- Responsible for the property tax practice in the Houston market.
- Director, State and Local Tax Services, national accounting firm
- Partner, national property tax consulting and software firm
Mr. Rucker has given many presentations throughout his career to various executive boards, state taxing authorities, and professional associations in the property tax industry.
BOARD & PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS
- Texas Association of Property Tax Consultants
- Served on Board of Directors (2004–2009)
EDUCATION & ACCREDITATION
- Bachelor of Business Administration Degree, Finance, University of Houston
- Senior Tax Consultant Designation, Texas Association of Property Tax Consultants