PRIVATE SECTOR EXPERIENCE
- Principal, Ryan, Washington, D.C. office
- Specializes in providing real property analysis, valuations, assessment reviews, and appeal recommendations for income-producing properties, including office, multifamily, hospitality, retail, industrial, and flex-use properties in the Mid-Atlantic region.
- Presents at numerous board level appeal hearings, including DC’s Real Property Tax Appeals Commission (RPTAC), Maryland’s Property Tax Assessment Appeals Board (PTAAB), Virginia’s Board of Equalization (BOE), and at judicial level mediations.
- Director, Property Tax Commercial, Ryan, Washington, D.C. office
- Senior Manager, Ryan, Washington, D.C. office
- Manager, Ryan, Washington, D.C. office
- Senior Consultant, Ryan, Washington, D.C. office
- Consultant, Ryan, Washington, D.C. office
- Research Associate I and II, global real estate research firm
- Expanded an accurate and complete database of commercial real estate inventory by tracking all available spaces, as well as accurately tracking information on all completed sale and lease deals within a market of 7,000 properties.
- Aided in property valuation by gathering and calculating future cash flows, cap rates, debt service, etc., for completion of sales comparable reports.
- Certified Commercial Investment Member
- DC Real Estate Group
- Member (2023–Present)
- District of Columbia Building Industry Association (DCBIA)
- DCBIA Leaders in Development (DLD) Member
- Institute for Professionals in Taxation
- Certified Member of the Institute (CMI) Designation (2018–Present)
- Associate Member (2015–Present)
- Bachelor of Science Degree, Business Administration (Specialization in Finance), American University