Principal, Property Tax
PRIVATE SECTOR EXPERIENCE
- Principal, Ryan, Dallas office
- Specializes in providing commercial real estate property taxation services, including valuation and reporting for both real and personal property assets, with a focus on multifamily assets in the Dallas/Fort Worth area.
- Handles appeals throughout the South Central United States.
- Director, Commercial Property Tax, Ryan, Dallas office
- Director, Commercial Real Estate, national accounting firm
- Responsible for multifamily appeals in Dallas and Collin counties.
- Led national engagements and managed the Dallas County team.
- Senior Manager, Property Tax, national accounting firm
- Manager, Property Tax, national accounting firm
- Senior Consultant, Property Tax, national accounting firm
- Consultant, Property Tax, national accounting firm
- Analyst, regional apartment broker
- Apartment Association of Greater Dallas
- Certified Commercial Investment Member Institute
- North Texas Association of Assessing Officers
- Society of Texas A&M Real Estate Professionals
- Former Board Member
- Texas Association of Property Tax Professionals
EDUCATION & ACCREDITATION
- Master of Real Estate Degree, Texas A&M University
- Bachelor of Science Degree, Animal Science, Texas A&M University
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) Designee
- Senior Property Tax Consultant, Licensed in Texas