PRIVATE SECTOR EXPERIENCE
- Principal, Ryan, Scottsdale office
- Specializes in providing property tax consulting services for commercial property owners and managers, including tax appeals and exemptions.
- Director, Office Leader, national tax and accounting firm
- Responsible for all aspects of leading the Arizona Property Tax practice.
- Director, Office Practice Leader, Big Four accounting firm
- Vice President and Co-Manager, national property tax consulting firm
PUBLIC SECTOR EXPERIENCEPrevious
- Member, Arizona State Board of Equalization
- Appointed by Arizona Governor, Douglas A. Ducey.
- Vice-Chairman, Arizona State Board of Appraisal
- Governor Brewer appointment, confirmed by the full Arizona Senate.
- Deputy Assessor, Maricopa County Assessor’s Office, Land Division
- Non-Commissioned Officer, United States Air Force and United States Army National Guard
Mr. Nolan lectures, presents, and participates on panel discussions regarding various property tax topics. Additionally, he has appeared as a speaker for the following organizations:
- Arizona State University, W. P. Carey School of Business, Master of Real Estate Development Program
- Arizona Tax Conference
- Council On State Taxation
- Institute for Professionals in Taxation
- Bachelor of Arts Degree, Business Management, Park University
- Certified Member of the Institute (CMI), Property Tax, Institute for Professionals in Taxation
- Marshall Swift Cost Approach Certificate
- United States Air Force and United States Army National Guard Veteran, Non-Commissioned Officer
- Former Certified Property Tax Appraiser, Arizona Department of Revenue