PRIVATE SECTOR EXPERIENCE
- Principal, Ryan, Indianapolis office
- Specializes in complex property tax, and currently leads the Complex Property Tax practice.
- Vice Practice Leader, Complex Property Tax, Ryan
- Vice President, Operations, national property tax consulting firm
- Led national personal property consulting practice, focusing on complex manufacturing and centrally assessed taxpayers.
- Manager, Big Four accounting firm
- Focused on real and personal property consulting.
Mr. Noneman has given numerous presentations throughout his career to various executive boards, state taxing authorities, and professional associations in the real estate and property tax industries. Topics have included valuation, taxation, and legislative changes.
- Council On State Taxation
- Institute for Professionals in Taxation
- Bachelor of Science Degree, Accounting, Olivet Nazarene University
- Master of Business Administration Degree, The University of Indianapolis
- Certified Member of the Institute (CMI), Institute for Professionals in Taxation