PRIVATE SECTOR EXPERIENCE
- Principal, Ryan, Sacramento office
- Specializes in providing California franchise and income tax benefit to taxpayers through each stage of structuring, planning, and controversy.
- Proficient in applying a depth of knowledge and creativity to each unique client’s footprint to maximize the benefits to their owners and shareholders.
- Senior Manager, State and Local Tax Services, national consulting firm
- Manager, State and Local Tax Services, national accounting firm
Mr. Booth lectures on various tax topics for Ryan clients and the Ryan Professional Development Program. Additionally, he has appeared as a speaker for the following organizations:
- California Lawyers Association
- Council On State Taxation
- Securities Industry and Financial Markets Association
- Tax Executives Institute
- Juris Doctor Degree, UC Davis – School of Law, Licensed in California
- Bachelor of Arts Degree, Communications, UC San Diego