Joshua D. Cohen
Principal and Practice Leader, Transaction Tax
PRIVATE SECTOR EXPERIENCE
- Principal, Ryan, Dallas office
- Specializes in providing transaction tax consulting services to clients in the defense, financial, manufacturing, oil and gas, retail, service, technology, and transportation industries.
- Practice Leader, Transaction Tax, Ryan, Dallas office
- Manages all aspects of the Firm’s largest practice, comprising of almost 400 professionals.
- Member, Data Committee, Ryan
- Responsible for the development of Ryan’s data analysis tools and procedures.
- Director, Transaction Tax, Ryan, Dallas office
- Manager, Ryan, Dallas office
- Manager, national accounting firm
Mr. Cohen lectures on various tax topics for Ryan clients and the Ryan Professional Development Program. Additionally, he has appeared as a speaker for the Interstate Tax Corporation.
BOARD & PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS
- Dallas/Fort Worth State Tax Association
- Institute of Internal Auditors
EDUCATION & ACCREDITATION
- Bachelor of Business Administration Degree, Emory University
- Certified Member of the Institute (CMI), Institute for Professionals in Taxation