PRIVATE SECTOR EXPERIENCE
- Principal, Ryan, London office
- Specializes in providing international tax technology services, including transaction tax automation design, implementation, system configuration, testing, evaluation, and education.
- Responsible for deployment and implementation of tax calculation engines, configuration of SAP and Oracle for international transaction taxes; and design and implementation of reporting and data extraction solutions.
- Director, Tax Technology, Ryan, London office
- Led a team of managers and consultants to provide global tax solution implementation services to multinational clients.
- Senior Manager, Tax Technology Group, national accounting firm, UK
- Leader of the ERP Tax Consulting team for the UK and Co-Leader of the ERP Tax Consulting Solution Team across Europe.
- Responsible for providing tax technology services, including managing full life-cycle tax ERP system implementations, systems assurance reviews for tax, and tax automation services.
- Group VAT Manager, telecommunications company, UK
- Senior Manager, Indirect Tax, national accounting firm, UK
Mr. Miyake is a regular speaker on various international tax technology topics for several tax technology forums where he outlines the benefits that can be realized through the deployment of global tax engines and tax compliance solutions.
- Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales
- Fellow (1999–Present)
- Master of Engineering Degree, Aeronautical Engineering, Imperial College of Science and Technology, University of London, UK
- Chartered Accountant (ACA), Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales, UK