PRIVATE SECTOR EXPERIENCE
- Principal, Ryan, New Orleans office
- More than 30 years of experience in the tax consulting industry.
- Specializes in providing property tax consulting services, including valuation appeals, for various property types, including hospitality, office, retail, affordable housing, multifamily, and warehouse.
- Responsible for the administration and development of Ryan’s New Orleans office, which services Louisiana and the Gulf States of Alabama and Mississipi.
- Co-Owner and Director, regional property tax consulting firm
- Specialized in valuation arbitration and appeal, tax incentive and economic development program procurement, property acquisition, and due diligence feasibility analysis.
- Senior Tax Consultant, property tax consulting firm
Mr. Kehoe has testified before state tax commissions and district courts and has appeared as a speaker and panelist for the following organizations:
- HVS – Panelist; Hotel Market Connections
- Hospitality Financial and Technology Professionals (HFTP) – Guest Speaker, Greater New Orleans Chapter
- Tulane University – Guest Lecturer; Course: Finance 7310-21, Cases in Real Estate; RTA’s, PILOTS, Enterprise Zones and the Tax Incentive Model
- Louisiana Association of Affordable Housing Providers (LAAHP) – Panelist; Property Taxation of Section 42 Affordable Housing
- New Orleans Metropolitan Area Realtors (NOMAR) – Panelist; Third Annual Economic and Real Estate Forecast
- Alliance for Good Government, New Orleans Chapter Executive Committee
- Institute for Professionals in Taxation
- International Association of Assessing Officers
- Louisiana Notary Association
- Master of Business Administration Degree, Concentration in Real Estate Finance, The University of New Orleans
- Bachelor of Arts Degree, Economics, The University of New Orleans
- Notary Public, Lifetime Commission in and for Parish of Orleans, State of Louisiana
- Designated Certified Louisiana Associate Assessor