PRIVATE SECTOR EXPERIENCE
- Principal, Ryan, Chicago office
- Specializes in the valuation, assessment, taxation, and exemption of real and personal property on a state and local level for clients in a variety of industries, including commercial and industrial property, financial institutions, hospitals and healthcare systems, and retail property.
- Has more than 18 years of property tax experience assisting clients in resolving various property tax issues.
- Director, ONESOURCE® Property Tax, property tax consulting firm
- Senior Manager, Property Tax, national accounting firm
- Manager, Property Tax, national accounting firm
- Senior Consultant, Property Tax, national real estate firm
Mr. Hartman has given many presentations throughout his career to various executive boards, state taxing authorities, and professional associations in the property tax industry.
BOARD & PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS
- Institute for Professionals in Taxation
EDUCATION & ACCREDITATION
- Bachelor of Business Administration Degree, University of Notre Dame
- Certified Member of the Institute (CMI), Property Tax, Institute for Professionals in Taxation
- Property Tax School, Texas A&M University
- Intermediate Personal Property Tax School, University of Georgia
- Intermediate Real Property Tax School, University of Tennessee