PRIVATE SECTOR EXPERIENCE
- Principal and Practice Leader, Employment Tax, Ryan, St. Petersburg office
- Specializes in identifying and securing employment tax refunds associated with mergers and acquisitions across all industries.
- Skilled at representing clients before state and federal agencies during employment tax audits or controversy.
- Responsible for the development of Ryan’s Employment Tax practice.
- Founder, Managing Partner, and CEO, Payroll and Unemployment Tax Services, national consulting firm
- Practice Leader, Payroll and Unemployment Tax, national accounting firm
- Manager, Payroll and Unemployment Tax, national accounting firm
Mr. Cappock is a sought-after public speaker for payroll tax topics and has provided expert testimony before a congressional committee. He is also a leading authority on employment tax-related issues resulting from acquisitions.
- American Payroll Association
- Unemployment Business Association
- Bachelor of Science Degree, Accounting, Pennsylvania State University