PRIVATE SECTOR EXPERIENCE
- Principal, Ryan, Grand Rapids office
- Specializes in providing damage and economic analysis in complex business litigation matters.
- Assists clients in monetizing available class action settlement claims.
- Owner, local litigation consulting practice
- Managing Director, international consulting firm
- National Chair, Litigation Consulting Practice, accounting firm
- Practice Leader, Litigation Consulting, national accounting firm
Mr. Prins has spoken on various litigation topics, relating to expert witnesses and damages, for the following organizations:
- Association of Business Trial Lawyers
- Law Firms
- National Institute for Trial Advocacy
- Master of Business Administration Degree, Arizona State University
- Bachelor of Business Administration Degree, Grand Valley State University