PRIVATE SECTOR EXPERIENCE
- Principal, Ryan, Dallas office
- Focuses on complex tax controversies in state and federal courts.
- Founder, national law firm
- Specialized in state and local tax controversies.
- Led team of 45 professionals in multiple locations across the United States.
- Associate, legal services
- Represented clients in complex commercial litigation involving breach of contract, breach of fiduciary duty, Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) class actions, commercial real estate, oil and gas, securities violations, and fraud claims.
- Consultant, Sales and Use Tax, Ryan
PUBLIC SECTOR EXPERIENCE
- Veteran, United States Marine Corps
- Honor Flight Austin
- Board Member
- Institute for Professionals in Taxation
- Metroplex Marines
- Phi Delta Phi Legal Honor Fraternity
- State of Texas Property Tax Administration Advisory Board (PTAAB)
- Wounded Warrior Project
- Advance Guard
- Juris Doctor Degree, cum laude, Southern Methodist University Dedman School of Law, Licensed in Texas
(Ryan is not a law firm.)
- Bachelor of Arts Degree, Accounting, magna cum laude, Texas State University