PRIVATE SECTOR EXPERIENCE
- Principal, Ryan, Overland Park office
- Specializes in providing multijurisdictional transaction tax advisory services to clients in a variety of industries, including audit defense, refund reviews, general representation, and education.
- Experience in multiple industries and jurisdictions, with expertise in the mining and manufacturing industries in Colorado.
- Experience with Colorado home-rule jurisdictions such as Denver, Aurora, Thornton, Westminster, Commerce City, and Boulder.
- Experience in states outside of Colorado, including Missouri, Kansas, Iowa, Indiana, Minnesota, and Utah.
- Director, Transaction Tax, Ryan, Kansas City office
- Manager, Ryan, Denver office
- Senior Associate, national accounting firm
Mr. Julius lectures on various tax topics for Ryan clients and the Ryan Professional Development Program.
- Colorado Association of Municipal Tax Auditors
- Future Tax Leaders
- Institute for Professionals in Taxation
- Bachelor of Science Degree, Finance, Iowa State University
- Certified Member of the Institute (CMI), Institute for Professionals in Taxation