PRIVATE SECTOR EXPERIENCE
- Principal, Ryan, Houston office
- Specializes in providing multijurisdictional transaction tax services, including representation, research, planning, and education.
- Responsible for managing a multistate practice, serving more than 50 clients and 150 engagements.
- Provides multijurisdictional transaction tax services to Fortune 500 clients, including manufacturing, utility, chemical refining, and food industries.
- More than 22 years of tax consulting experience.
- Ryan Leadership Development Program
- Active member of Ryan’s Leadership Development Program, which includes more than 80 multidisciplined leadership training hours over a two-year period.
- Ryan Talent Management Advisory Council
- Participates in the advisory council for one of the Firm’s 2016 annual improvement plans: Talent Management.
- Director, Transaction Tax, Ryan, Houston office
- Manager, Ryan, Houston office
- Member, Ryan Talent Retention Committee
- Served on this critical committee that works with Human Resources and the Transaction Tax practice on recruiting, talent retention, and raise and promotion evaluation.
Ms. Thompson lectures and provides training on various tax topics for Ryan clients.
- Institute for Professionals in Taxation
- Bachelor of Science Degree, Accounting, Texas A&M University
- Certified Member of the Institute (CMI), Sales Tax, Institute for Professionals in Taxation