PRIVATE SECTOR EXPERIENCE
- Principal, Ryan, Calgary office
- Specializes in providing Canadian transaction tax services to clients in numerous industries, including manufacturing, oil and gas, construction, mining, and retail.
- More than 15 years of experience in providing clients with tax recovery, audit defense, request for rulings, research, and training services.
- Manager, Ryan, Calgary office
- Manager, Accounting, national non-profit organization
- Senior Accountant, multiple private companies, including corporations, non-profit organizations, income trusts, and ranching operations
- Financial Analyst, leading provider of contract drilling and oilfield services
- Senior Analyst, Financial Reporting and Tax, facilities management and technical services provider
- Provided military camp support services, facilities operations and maintenance, and property management services to clients in the telecommunications and defence sectors.
- Contractor, a major retail supplier of agricultural products and services in North and South America and a leading global producer and marketer of agricultural nutrients and industrial products
- Chartered Professional Accountants/Certified Management Accountants of Alberta
- Bachelor of Business Administration Degree, Simon Fraser University
- Certified Management Accountant (CMA)