PRIVATE SECTOR EXPERIENCE
- Principal, Ryan, Baton Rouge office
- Specializes in providing transaction tax services to clients in a variety of industries, including consumer products manufacturing, chemical manufacturing, and waste incineration.
- Co-chair, Transaction Tax Education Committee, Ryan
- Responsible for the administration, updates, and instruction of Ryan’s internal technical training courses.
- Subject Matter Expert, Louisiana/Texas Regional Chair, Ryan
- Responsible for development of best practices, generating and updating internal templates, and providing state-specific expertise and leadership to the Firm.
- Director, Transaction Tax, Ryan, Baton Rouge office
- Manager, Ryan, Dallas office
Mr. Zagotti lectures on various tax topics for Ryan clients and the Ryan Professional Development Program. Additionally, he has appeared as a speaker for the following organizations:
- Lorman Education Services
- Louisiana Association of Tax Administrators
- Louisiana State University
- Tax Executives Institute, Inc.
- Texas Society of Certified Public Accountants
- The University of Texas at Austin
- Baton Rouge Area Chamber
- Legislative Committee (2019–Present)
- Greater New Orleans, Inc.
- Institute for Professionals in Taxation
- Louisiana Administration of Tax Administrators
- Business and Industry Committee Chair (2019–Present)
- Louisiana Association of Business and Industry
- Tax Committee Council (2019–Present)
- Louisiana Chemical Association
- Governmental Affairs Committee (2022–Present)
- Louisiana Mid-Continent Oil & Gas Association
- Texas Taxpayers and Research Association
- Forum 225
- Board of Directors (2015–2019)
- Habitat for Humanity of Greater Baton Rouge
- President (2023–Present)
- Board of Directors (2019–Present)
- The Walls Project
- Treasurer (2022–Present)
- The You Aren’t Alone Project
- Treasurer (2019–Present)
- Master in Professional Accounting Degree, The University of Texas at Austin
- Bachelor of Business Administration Degree, Accounting and Management Information Systems, The University of Texas at Austin
- Certified Member of the Institute (CMI), Institute for Professionals in Taxation